Come be a part of life in community at St Paul’s! We are the oldest US congregation south of St Augustine (founded 1832) and, along with neighboring St Peter’s, the southernmost Episcopal outpost in the US.
We are open every day. You are always welcome to visit the church and grounds in daylight hours seven days a week and at services in person and online as indicated below.
7:30 AM - Holy Eucharist, Rite II
10:00 AM - Holy Eucharist,
Music & Incense, Rite II
7:30 AM - Morning Prayer*
5:30 PM - Evening Prayer*
*Livestreamed on Facebook
10:00 AM - Eucharist + Healing Service
Click or tap the video to see the Unmute / Mute button.
St Paul’s Church was formed by an official act of the City Council of Key West. In a petition to the bishop of New York, the city council requested a priest be sent and the Parish of St. Paul’s be established. In 1831, the council gave notice of a public meeting to establish an Episcopal Church, and a committee was appointed.
The first rector was the Reverend Sanson K. Brunot, who arrived December 23, 1832. He held the first service on Christmas Day 1832 in the County Courthouse on Jackson Square. That same day the congregation signed an “Act of Association” of the Episcopal Congregation in Key West to be called St Paul’s Church.